- 99 days until the FURY release!
- 96 days until my bestie gets married, omg!
- 16 days until The Carpenter and I leave for an eight-day vacation! We're heading to New Orleans and Florida (central-ish -- a town called DeLand). More on this soon.
- 5 days until Simon & Schuster's BEA Blogger Preview event! I've been working on my Power Point and dreaming up some fun surprise perks...
- And, ONE day until I have a complete (if rough, very rough) first draft of ENVY (Fury #2)! That's right, by the end of tomorrow, ENVY will have a full skeleton. Later this week, I hope to explore (here on the blog) some of the ways in which writing the second book of the Fury trilogy has been -- and will continue to be -- different from the first go-around. Delicately, of course. I wouldn't want to give away any spoilers before the first book's even officially out...
Tuesday, May 17, 2011
A few things I'm counting down to: